*Vale leaving the appartment*
Vale: “Oh and did i tell you im coming back home late tonight? the class is having some pizzas and im coming”
Me: “ok have fun!”
Me: “wear a condom!”
do you ever hear a line in a song and it’s just so painfully clever you just sit there in shock for the remainder of the song
Pros of dating me
- i’m rly soft and squishy
- i’ll make you hot beverages in bed
- i’m good at compliments
- you’ll gain lots of dorky pet names
Cons of dating me
- zero i am a goddess
*Vale comes home from uni*
me: it’s demi’s birthday say happy birthday to demi!!!
Vale: …happy birthday demi…?
Sofia: yeah i had to do it too..
*Sofia wakes up*
me: “Sofia! it’s demi’s birthday, say happy birthday to demi! ..also, morning!!!”
Sofia: “…happy birthday, demi”
Sofia: “I wonder if she heard me..”
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
i just wanna shake the hand of whoever came up with the ALS ice bucket challenge. not only is it raising awareness of an important cause, i’ve also seen more damp celebrities in clinging t-shirts in the past week than i ever dreamed possible.